In order for your physician to keep your medical records current:
- Please bring a copy of all your current prescriptions for any, and all physicians to each physician visit
- Tell your physician of any new allergies you may have developed
- Tell your physician any new medications you are taking or have stopped taking
- Ask your physician about any refills you may need and if generic prescriptions may be right for you.
- If you need a refill and get your prescription through a pharmacy, contact your pharmacy and have them call the office for a refill. Your physician's assistant will handle the refill for you.
- If you have any questions, please contact your physician's assistant.
- The Family Medical Center of La Grange carries some of the most commonly prescribed medications at great savings to its patients, ask your physician if your current prescription/s might be available.