Dr. Dupont joined the practice in 1993. He received his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the University of Illinois. He received his Medical Degree from the University of Southern California and completed his family practice residency at LaGrange Memorial Hospital. He is also a member of the teaching faculty at LaGrange Memorial Hospital, as well as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Rush University Medical School. Dr. Dupont and his wife have two children and live in the area.
MICHAEL F. DUPONT, MD
- Medical School:
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- LaGrange Memorial Hospital Family Practice Residency Program, Chief Resident
- Diplomate, American Board of Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Illinois Academy of Family Physicians